Calcium Sulphate CaSo4
Joint trials between WRAP
and Velcourt showed both yield and quality increases in various crops
following applications of re-cycled gypsum.
Gypsum has some remarkable properties that are
very useful in modern agriculture as a:
- soil amendment
- soil conditioner
The main benefits are as follows:
- Gypsum has the ability to amend both low &
- Leaches away excess sodium
- Restores healthy soils following prolonged
use of acid chemical fertilisers
- Improves soil structure, workability and builds
deeper top soil
- Breaks up soil compaction caused by heavy equipment
- Breaks up heavy clay soils
- Minimises soil capping following irrigation
- Improves both drainage & moisture retention
- Reduces energy requirement for working soil
- Reduces soil erosion
- Increases soil aeration and microbial activity
- Encourages deeper roots
- Supplies calcium and sulphur
- Unlocks nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphate
& potash etc
- Balances pH in subsoil zone
A range of alternative
fertilisers from NPK Ltd
A new range of products that are, effective, efficient
and affordable.Both are soil friendly and will encourage microbial activity
to improve the soil while supplying available nutrients to feed the crop.
GYPFOS K+S 0 - 0 - 5 +5So3 + 20CaO(31nv)
A completely new type of potash calcium-sulphate.
Use where potash & sulphur are needed on high or low pH soils. Most
of the potash is in the form of sulphate of potash.
Sulfogyp re-cycled gypsum. A
high spec clean economical product
Mined Natural gypsum for organic
SULPHUR + 0 - 0 - 0 + 38 So3 + 20 Ca0
A completely new soil conditioner containing calcium
Use where sulphur is needed as a nutrient or soil amendment on alkali
to neutral soils.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE USE OF GYPSUM (CALCIUM
SULPHATE) SEE WEBSITE: WWW.GYPSUM.CO.NZ
FOR A PRICE WE NEED TO KNOW LOAD SIZE AND POSTCODE.
Economically supplied in bulk for
wide belt spreader application.
further information go to www.gypsum.co.nz
Orchard Way, Venlake, Uplyme, Lyme Regis, Dorset, DT7 3SA UK
Skype: 0208 1440197 (normal UK rate)
Fax: 0870 4783031
Mobile: 07778 415230